Buddy’s Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC offers electrical services, repairs, and installation of a wide variety of items – commercial and residential. If you find yourself needing an electrician then Buddy’s is your best choice. We provide installation, repair, or replacement for anything electrical. Just a few of the electrical services we provide:
- Ceiling Fan Installation or Replacement
- Electrical Outlets, Switches, and Breakers Installation or Replacement
- Electrical Wiring Troubleshooting, Installation, and Replacement
- Electrical Breakers Troubleshooting, Installation and Replacement
- Installation of New Electrical Service Such as Lighting, Hot Tubs, Air Conditioners, Outlets, Etc.
- Main Electrical Panel Troubleshooting, Installation and Replacement
- Smoke Detector Installation or Replacement
- Electrical Sub Panel Troubleshooting, Installation or Replacement
- Surge Protection Installation or Replacement
- Code Compliance to Bring your Electrical up to Code
- Electrical Repair Punch Lists from Home or Building Inspection
- Electrical Preventative Maintenance Programs
When you think of your home or business electrical system you may not realize that it contains a lot of wires, circuits, and appliances. This system provides electricity from your main panel to every electrical component in every room. This electrical system can be complicated and inspections and repairs should always be performed by a licensed, experienced and knowledgeable electrician. Having electrical systems installed or repaired by non-licensed people can result in unsafe conditions and even fire. The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that approximately 50 people die each year from accidental electrocution involving wiring, panel boards, circuit breakers and outlets. Choosing a licensed and ensured electrical contractor like Buddy’s protects you from potential harm, damage to your property, and lawsuits from unqualified repair people who get hurt or injured while working in your home or business.
Electrical Preventative Maintenance
Our Electrical Preventative Maintenance Program provides you regular electrical system checks to make sure your electrical is operating safely and effectively. The program includes an annual professional safety inspection. This inspection provides you peace of mind knowing your electrical system is safe and working properly. As a preventative maintenance agreement customer you also receive priority service should you ever have an electrical need.
Contact us today if you need electrical assistance or would like to begin our Electrical Preventative Maintenance Program.